A lot of people appreciate a few strip club tips, especially if they have never been to a gentlemen club before. This can be as simple as a guide to tipping strippers and what is appropriate, or guidelines for what is actually appropriate when you visit a gentlemen’s club.
What are Some Basic Etiquettes that Should be Followed?
Following a few strip club tips, and being sure to ask if you have any questions, can ensure you have a great time and don’t overstep the boundaries.
- Always be respectful. These are performers, not objects, and you should treat them with respect at all times.
- Don’t negotiate. This is really the king of all disrespectful actions when you are in the strip club or gentleman’s club.
If in doubt, ask a question. You don’t have to know all of the rules and etiquette for every single different strip club, but if you don’t know, you should never assume.
- Don’t touch. In the majority of instances, there should be absolutely no touching in the strip club, and this can land you in hot water with security, too.
- Don’t ask your performer out or assume they would find you attractive. Imagine how many confessions of love they get every day. Don’t do this, you risk making things awkward for everyone.
- Be polite. Rudeness at a club like this is not going to be tolerated.
Do You Tip After a Lap Dance?
Yes, the lap dance price is not inclusive of a tip, so it is a good idea to provide a tip afterward. In a private room, you may just be able to put the tip on a table or leave it somewhere for the performer, but as with a lot of these things, you can just ask if you aren’t sure.
It is the stripper’s body and their decision whether you can give them the tip in some other way, such as tucking it into their underwear.
How Do You Tip a Stage?
Tipping protocol actually varies from one location to another. The best thing you can possibly do if you are unsure is to ask someone from the club. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about. A stage show should definitely be tipped, and there aren’t really any strip club tipping tricks, just to ask if you aren’t sure of the protocol and always stay respectful.
Some places do not let you tip while the stripper is actually on stage. Instead, you should wait until after the performance and hand them their tips. Yes, just like in the movies, you may be encouraged to put the money into their top or on the sides of their underwear, but if you are unsure you need to ask first.
How Much to Exactly to Tip at the Gentlemen’s Club?
It is really hard to know exactly how much to tip, but try not to be insulting with the small sums of money you could tip. Giving a measly dollar might come across the wrong way. Instead of this, think about whether you would be happy to receive the tip you are about to give at your job.
The more you can afford to tip, the better, but most of the time any sort of tip you give will be gratefully accepted by the performers so don’t overthink it too much.
If you are going to pay for a private show, they will also make perfectly clear how much this is going to cost you, and you can tip based on a percentage of this if you want to.