You want to have a great time while in Vegas, and there are two components that will make any evening here memorable. Everything starts by reserving a place in a strip club for your crew. Once you get there, the dancers will do their magic to get you going.
But another thing that will contribute to a perfect night is alcohol. The question is what the best strip club drinks in Las Vegas are. Keep reading to discover the top alcohol options to choose while in a gentlemen club!
Can You Drink at Vegas Strip Clubs?
There’s no law that prevents drinking in Las Vegas. Furthermore, there aren’t limitations and ridiculous regulations that only allow alcohol until a specific time. The law allows drinking 24/7, but the facility reserves the right to choose whether they will offer alcoholic beverages.
That’s why you need to be careful when choosing a strip club in Las Vegas. If you pick Palomino, you’ll be able to drink all night long, and that guarantees a wild party time for your crew!
Which Alcohol Is Best for Clubbing?
The best alcoholic drink for clubbing is the one you can consume the entire night. If you don’t have a high tolerance for alcohol, it’s not wise to drink scotch. You’ll have a few in the first hour or two and then feel dizzy and sick the rest of the night.
Beer, wine, and cocktails are better options. You can go with a basic mix like vodka and soda or combine gin and tonic. But if you are at a cocktail strip club, don’t hesitate to give those drinks a shot.
Even if you don’t like how regular alcoholic beverages taste, cocktails could be right up to your alley. You can choose between sweet, savory, or any other taste. You can ask which the dancer’s favorite cocktails are and drink with them!
What Is the Most Ordered Drink at a Gentlemen’s Club?
It might be a surprise, but different types of beers are the best-selling strip club drinks in Las Vegas and beyond. It’s usual for customers to start with whiskey or shots. But later during the night, most crowds choose beer as their favorite drink. That’s why it can be wise to order a bucket of booze packages and save money in the process.
Some strip clubs that serve alcohol will have a local craft beer. If you don’t feel like giving it a shot, you should stick to major brands. It’s up to you to pick from Heineken, Guinness, Budweiser, or Corona. And if you are the driver, that’s bad news, but you can still enjoy non-alcoholic beer variations.
What Cocktails Should You Order at a Las Vegas Strip Club?
Most facilities offer an extensive recipe selection to suit everyone’s preference. Men often go for stronger options, while sweeter recipes are the female favorite. You can even find a cocktail gentlemen club offering shots in Las Vegas.
Here are the most common cocktails in LV strip clubs:
- Old Fashioned. It’s hard to imagine a strip club alcohol menu without this cocktail. It mixes rye whiskey or bourbon with Angostura bitters, sugar, and an orange twist.
- Margarita. If you are a tequila fan, you’ll love this cocktail. It adds lime juice and Cointreau to tequila. The salt goes on the glass rim to deliver the tequila-like experience.
- Negroni. It’s easy to make, but it gets you going. All it takes is a glass filled with ice and three ingredients – gin, sweet vermouth, and Campari.
- Cosmopolitan. A frequent drink of dancers and ladies includes citrus vodka, cranberry juice, lime juice, and Cointreau. The garnish often has lime zest.
- Mojito. The cocktail originates from Cuba, and it’s strong and refreshing. The bartenders add white rum, lime juice, and syrup to a shaker tin. Next, they insert several mint leaves and ice and shake. If it seems too strong, feel free to add soda.
If you plan a wild night at a strip club with a lot of alcohol, it’s wise to get free transportation. Palomino offers a service that will get you from most downtown and strip hotels to our club at no extra cost. Don’t hesitate to call us and reserve a VIP room to maximize your gentlemen’s club experience!