Divorce Parties Are a New Las Vegas Trend
By this point, just about everyone in the world is familiar with the traditions of bachelor parties and wedding celebrations – but have you ever considered having a divorce party to commemorate the ending of a failed relationship?
A divorce is a huge life event, and most people tend to suffer through a divorce in silence without ever getting the chance to let it all out on one big night to signify and commemorate the beginning of a new chapter in their life.
With that said, let’s take a deeper dive into the new phenomena of divorce parties, including divorce party planning and a few ideas to help get you started.
What is a Divorce Party?
A divorce party is an event where you and your friends celebrate the end of a relationship. Most of the time, these parties are supposed to signify the end of a marriage, but that’s not to say you can’t host a divorce party for the end of a long relationship that wasn’t unified in holy matrimony.
Although it may seem bizarre at first, divorce parties are all about moving on and celebrating the start of your new life as a single person. They can help put an end to a difficult era in your life and draw a clear line in the sand between your old and new lives.
It turns out that there are divorce parties for men and women, so don’t think you can’t join in the fun, ladies! A divorce party is all about forgetting and possibly forgiving what happened and having a great time, regardless of the cause of your relationship’s demise.
How to Celebrate Your Divorce?
Are you looking for divorce party ideas? Well, don’t worry, you can do just about anything for your party, depending on what kind of experience you want and who you are bringing along. Some people prefer to go gung-ho and celebrate their divorce the same way they would celebrate a bachelor party – sometimes even worse!
Others prefer a more quiet evening, enjoying some divorce party cake with their friends while having a heart to heart over past events and receiving some much-needed support.
With that said, here are a few party ideas for your divorce party:
- Hit the bars and club with your friends – A good old night out with your friends where you don’t have to worry about your significant other. Feel free to get as drunk as you want and dance as silly as you please.
- Go and do an activity such as hiking, camping, or something adventurous – Sometimes, nature holds the answers.
- Go to a spa pampering day with friends – How about a massage? You deserve it!
- Bucket list party – Go and celebrate and do everything that your spouse wouldn’t let you do when you were in a relationship together. If they hated karaoke, go and sign your brains out!
- Host a redecorating party in your home – Get rid of all your spouses’ old things and redecorate the place with your friends. This turns a potentially heartbreaking task into something fun.
- Go to the strip club – Okay, this one is more tailored towards the guys, but the strip club is usually one of the first places that spring to mind when planning a bachelor party, so why not go there for your divorce party too?
Why You Should Choose a Strip Club for Your Divorce Party?
If you’re looking for divorce party Las Vegas suggestions, then you simply have to consider going to a strip club. Over the past few years, Las Vegas has witnessed a huge upward trend for divorce parties, and the strip clubs there will be more than happy to welcome you and your friends to help you celebrate your special night.
After all, this could be the first time in many years that you’ve been able to go and check out beautiful women without the need for feeling guilty, so go and take advantage of it. Las Vegas is home to some of the biggest and best strip clubs in the world, so you are certainly in safe hands if you choose the Neon Capital of the World to host your divorce party. If strip clubs are your thing, you simply couldn’t choose a better spot!
Whatever you choose, make sure you have a great time and don’t forget to relax and enjoy yourself. Use this party to bring closure to the end of your relationship and move on to the next chapter in your life with a weight lifted off your shoulders.
So, thanks for reading, and best wishes for your new life!